Rate Dr. Kristie A. Bobolis

Dr. Kristie A. Bobolis's Ratings

Great, caring oncologist. Let's face it, if you are seeing her, you are going through something pretty tough. If you want an oncologist who will throw the kitchen sink at you, see her. In my experience, she treats aggressively and monitors carefully. If you have an opinion about your treatment, she will listen and give you her honest opinion about it. She is not the type of doctor to give you treatment options, and then let you choose. She will specifically and emphatically tell you what treatment she thinks you need. All done, of course, with tremendous compassion. Also, her office has several clinical trials going all the time, which is great....

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bobolis is a wonderful oncologist. I always have to wait to see her, but she spends as much time as needed with each patient and she is worth the wait. Answers all questions thoroughly. Very kind and calm demeanor. Great nurse/assistant. I feel very lucky to have her on my breast cancer team!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag