Dr. FRANCESCO MULE

Rate Dr. FRANCESCO MULE

Dr. FRANCESCO MULE's Ratings

I went to the hospital in Cobourg with a sore neck, throat and a few enlarged lymph nodes. Dr Mule went that extra step that could be a life saver for me. He told me to come back for a CT scan. The results were quiet shocking. He called me at home to make sure I followed up with the diagnosis and asked how I was. Thank you Dr Mule for being so thorough and concerned and just doing that extra step as I said it may be a life saver for me. My symptoms could have easily been dismissed. thank you.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor and very thorough! NHH is lucky to have him!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Egotistical, arogent, and rude. Terrible experience at Northumberland Hills Hospital. I hope I never see this physician again.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Best experience we have ever had with an emergency doctor. His bedside manner is incredible and his knowledge is outstanding.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

He is an emergency doctor at Northumberland Hills Hospital in Cobourg, Ontario. He is very professional and thorough. FANTASTIC

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag