Rate Dr. Anna Frisch

Dr. Anna Frisch's Ratings

Awful. No bedside manner .several PA do the work. Saw the Dr. For 3 minutes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I flew from Arizona to see Dr. Frisch as she came highly recommended and she treats many celebrities with thyroid cancer. She is very approachable and her head is filled with knowledge. It was well worth my trip and she is seeing me every 12 months. Save yourself time and effort and see Dr. Frisch, you love her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2474736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

We love Dr. Frisch. Myself and my whole family go to and love this doctor. She is the best of the best. Her new office amazing, the staff is great and I am so happy she now has her own practice. No question I recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2242956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This doctor became unglued when asked to give a specific number of a lab report during my one and only cosultation. Have never been treated so unprofessionally. My medical records still have not been sent to the new physician that sent her a release for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2242954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Not only is Dr. Frisch an excellent diagnostician ; she is also wonderfully warm and compassionate. You can be confident that she knows what she is talking about and will take very good care of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

She was recommended by my insurance company. Very pleasant. She explains terms that I did not understand. Recently, she looked at my blood results from another doctor and suggested I go to the Urologist because of a high PSA count. It's a good thing I went, they found out I have cancer in the prostate! It is in a very early stage. If it had not been for her suggestion, the cancer could have gone undetected, until it was too late. She genuinely cares about the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

By far the best thyroid doctor I've ever seen. Dr. Frisch came highly recommended by friends, family and other doctors locally and outside of Florida. You will not be disappointed by her bedside mannor and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220286].votes_count ]]