Rate Dr. David A. Arnette

Dr. David A. Arnette's Ratings

I was very impressed by Dr. Arnette. He spent 30 minutes asking questions and getting a detailed history before making any type of diagnosis. I had not thought acupuncture was anything more than gibberish and only went because of a friend’s positive feedback on Dr. Arnette. I had a major back injury slipping a disk and was undergoing physical therapy elsewhere with no positive effects. After 2 visits with Dr. Arnette I noticed a marked improvement. In addition to Acupuncture he specializes in chiropractic care and a couple of weeks into the treatment adjusted my hips and spine. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. I would recommend him to anyone. I happy to say a month after beginning treatment, I am back in the gym and on my way to a full recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][709285].votes_count ]]