Rate Dr. Gregory J. Loren

Dr. Gregory J. Loren's Ratings

Not only the best surgeon but the best doctor on So Cal.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I should have listened to the negative reviews before going. Dr Loren is an awful doctor - both personally and treatment-wise. He doesn't listen to your words - he's just trying to get in and out of the room as fast as possible - after making you wait for him for 45 minutes! There are many other sports med drs in SD - don't waste your time with Dr Loren!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr.Loren has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. I hate to say it but he is detached.I need surgery on a completely torn rotator cuff and he has been putting it off for over two months. I d on't get it.Now I can go to a new doctor. Anyone will be better than Dr.Loren.I don't saying bad things about anyone.I am just telling the truth.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

By far, the best sports medicine surgeon in southern California!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

world class doctor that treated me like elite athlete

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

amazing doctor. My son races dirt bikes and Dr loren has taken amazing care of him. Best surgeon around

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

This doctor and practice own a physical therapy clinic. Every time they refer a patient to their clinic, they make a profit. It's called referral for profit and the fact is that it breaches the patient physician trust (American Medical Association even says this). Studies are clear that physcian owned physical therapy requires more visits to get you better, you spend less time with the therapist, and it costs more. Why is it legal? Because the orthopedic lobbyists on capitol hill and in CA spend millions to make sure that the doctors maintain this profit center at your expense. See a private practice physical therapist. they are the best choice for conservative musculoskeletal care. Why go to a surgeon until you need surgery.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag