Rate Dr. Kari L. Purcott

Dr. Kari L. Purcott's Ratings

Had a large fibroid and a hysterectomy. Dr. Purcott was great from out first meeting to checking up on me post op! Amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Purcott. She listened intently and gave thorough answers. I found her to be very knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I loved Dr. Purcott from pre op to surgery to post op. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Long waits. Doesn't answer questions. Find a different Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Dr. Purcott is excellent but her office staff and wait times are not so great. The waiting room wait time is usually 5-10 minutes after appt time but I have waited up to an hour before. Then you wait again when you are in the room for the Dr. usually 5-20 minutes. They are VERY intolerant if you are late even by a few minutes. They do not extend the same courtesy to you that they expect you to extend to them. There are several times I have left upset due to the way I was treated by the people you see prior to seeing the doctors, whether that be office staff or nurses or med techs (not sure).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220629].votes_count ]]