Dr. KIMBERLEY S. LINGLER

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. KIMBERLEY S. LINGLER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5092116

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KIMBERLEY" to "KIMBERLEY S."
RID: 1365824
17/02/11 5 5 5 5 I LOVE Dr. Lingler! She is the doctor for my entire family, including my infant. I love that she takes the whole family into consideration. When I was pregnant, we went for my son's 4 year check up, and she gave me tips on how to help him adjust to a sibling without me asking. When I went for a problem with me, she took my baby and the fact that I was breastfeeding into consideration when prescribing medications without me asking. My son had his 5 year appointment yesterday and he just adores her. She answers all of my questions and make me feel confident when I leave. I wish I could take her with me every time I move. I would HIGHLY recommend her for all your family needs, especially pediatric patients! Her staff is great too and know fun details about my kids and always remember them when we come in. We feel special, not like just another patient.
Insurance: Tricare