Rate Dr. Wayne D. Roccia

Dr. Wayne D. Roccia's Ratings

Another dentist told me that they wanted to call in an anesthesiologist to sedate my 5 year old for the removal of his impacted tooth. We sought a second opinion from Dr. Roccia; he removed the tooth with only nitrous oxide and novocaine. Our appointment was at 7:45a and we were back in my car at 8:05a. I'm so thankful we found Dr. Roccia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Great Staff and I loved Dr. Roccia! I will be returning to North Pittsburgh Oral Surgery if I ever have another issue. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Roccia pulled 7 teeth that were broken off at the gum line all at the same time and i thought i'd be in severe pain after the Novocaine wore off but i didn't have hardly any pain at all. i only took 1 pain pill and didn't really need it. i've been to a lot of dentists and he's by far the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221098].votes_count ]]