Rate Dr. Joseph D. Summers

Dr. Joseph D. Summers's Ratings

I can only echo the sentiments of others who have been treated by Dr. Summers. We are husband/wife and 3 boys who have been under Dr. Summers' care since moving here almost 3 years ago. The prevalent sentiment is that Dr. Summers listens, intently, then gives his advise. We all feel very comfortable in his care and all his prognoses are spot-on. This young Doctor will, most certainly, rise to the very top echelon of his profession. A credit to medicine. Thank you, Dr. Summers....very much. Gary Weiss

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Summers is wonderful. He is kind and thorough. He doesn't rush you, he listens and responds. I was thrilled to find him!! I have never had a dr, that right away, I felt truly cared for - and not just medically, he wants to know a bit about your background to get the whole picture. His staff called me in regard to a test that was denied, they said he was doing everything he could and was on the phone with them! You wont find a doctor that really goes to bat for you and literally does the phone work, in this day and age, like him. He relates well to me, at mid 40's, as well as my teen daughter. I would definitely drive an hour to see him, he is worth it!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

I have a very painful bladder disease and a large family to care for. Dr Summers has helped me manage my disease and gives me hope! I too followed him to Fountain Hills because he is the best Doctor in the valley!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Summers is great. He listens and responds carefully with solid advice. Thanks to his great car, a cancer was found before it got too far.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

I make the drive out to Fountain Hills because Dr. Summers is worth every extra mile of it. He is down to earth, has great listening skills, and knows his business...outstanding doctor and human being in every way.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr Summers as my dr for about 3 years now. Even though he moved way out to Ftn Hills, I followed him, because it is important to me to have not only a great doctor, but one who cares and is very personable.I have only had one experience at his new office, but it went very well. I had a late day appt, and only waited maybe ten minutes before being called back. He is very much worth the drive.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Summers recently moved his office to Fountain Hills and their policy is to be paid at the time of visit and Medicare-AARP will reimburse me. I do not like that arrangement at all but Dr. Summers is the best primary care physician I have ever had.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Summers is the best doctor I have ever known. He cares and takes time to listen to his patient.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Listens and explains things well. He moved from Scottsdale location to Fountain Hills, regretably.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

my husband & i have been going to Dr. Summers for 2 years now, he is an amazing doctor & cares about his patients. He remembers past visits & has called to personally follow up. not something you see a lot of any more. He's very kind and caring, something we all want in our doctors, but just don't find much.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag