Rate Dr. Joseph D. Summers

Dr. Joseph D. Summers's Ratings

I have been. Patient of Dr. Summers for at least four years. I started seeing him when he was on Hayden, and when he moved to Fountain Hills it was an easy decision for me to drive three times farther so I could continue with him. He really listens closely, never makes me feel that he's rushed, and gives fantastic medical advise and treatment. I also adore his sense of humor, and his promptness to the scheduled appointment time. The attribute that is of the utmost importance to me is trust; if I don't feel that way about a physician I'm out of there! I have the utmost trust in Dr. Summers. If he moved to Alaska I'd fly there to be under his care! Thank you, Dr. Summers, you are an exceptional doctor and human being. Julie Browning

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I can only echo the sentiments of others who have been treated by Dr. Summers. We are husband/wife and 3 boys who have been under Dr. Summers' care since moving here almost 3 years ago. The prevalent sentiment is that Dr. Summers listens, intently, then gives his advise. We all feel very comfortable in his care and all his prognoses are spot-on. This young Doctor will, most certainly, rise to the very top echelon of his profession. A credit to medicine. Thank you, Dr. Summers....very much. Gary Weiss

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Summers is wonderful. He is kind and thorough. He doesn't rush you, he listens and responds. I was thrilled to find him!! I have never had a dr, that right away, I felt truly cared for - and not just medically, he wants to know a bit about your background to get the whole picture. His staff called me in regard to a test that was denied, they said he was doing everything he could and was on the phone with them! You wont find a doctor that really goes to bat for you and literally does the phone work, in this day and age, like him. He relates well to me, at mid 40's, as well as my teen daughter. I would definitely drive an hour to see him, he is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I have a very painful bladder disease and a large family to care for. Dr Summers has helped me manage my disease and gives me hope! I too followed him to Fountain Hills because he is the best Doctor in the valley!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr. Summers is great. He listens and responds carefully with solid advice. Thanks to his great car, a cancer was found before it got too far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I make the drive out to Fountain Hills because Dr. Summers is worth every extra mile of it. He is down to earth, has great listening skills, and knows his business...outstanding doctor and human being in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

I have had Dr Summers as my dr for about 3 years now. Even though he moved way out to Ftn Hills, I followed him, because it is important to me to have not only a great doctor, but one who cares and is very personable.I have only had one experience at his new office, but it went very well. I had a late day appt, and only waited maybe ten minutes before being called back. He is very much worth the drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Summers recently moved his office to Fountain Hills and their policy is to be paid at the time of visit and Medicare-AARP will reimburse me. I do not like that arrangement at all but Dr. Summers is the best primary care physician I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Summers is the best doctor I have ever known. He cares and takes time to listen to his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Listens and explains things well. He moved from Scottsdale location to Fountain Hills, regretably.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221237].votes_count ]]