Rate Dr. Amir N. Hajimirsadeghi

Dr. Amir N. Hajimirsadeghi's Ratings

Dr. Haji is the best! He performed surgery on my husband's foot 3 years ago and my husband's recovery is remarkable. His foot is as good as new. Dr. Haji takes the time to answer ALL your questions. I wouldn't trust anyone else other than Dr. Haji.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Haji three days after my achilles tendon ruptured - in my mind, not the best time to meet the guy who's likely to cut me open. He was very thorough in his examination and explanation of my condition and options for treatment. I went into surgery feeling very confident that this was the right treatment, and the guy with the scalpel was the right surgeon. Three months later, I know I was right. Dr. Haji is very personable, very knowledgeable, and, as I now know, very skilled as a surgeon. My physical therapist told me she had never seen an achilles tendon repair heal this quickly, and it feels great. I would recommend him to anybody with a serious ailment below the ankle. By the way, Dr. Haji's "problem" with punctuality is because he spends more time with each patient than Sharp says he should. Not so nice in the waiting room, but it's great to not feel like the doctor is rushing to get away from me and to the next patient once in the examination room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had by far. Everyone calls him Dr. Haji. He stays to answer any question you have (even if you ask it twice). He doesn't seem to be in a rush to get you out of the room and on to the next patient. Sometimes he is running behind because he gives this excellent service to everybody. He knows what he is talking about. And he will explain everything to you. He is very friendly and always has a handshake for you. He will get you everything you need to make your feet feel better. He also does surgery and I hear that he is the best surgeon out there. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221322].votes_count ]]