You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristina B. Rudgear

Dr. Kristina B. Rudgear's Ratings

Appreciated the kind staff , as well as Dr. Rudgear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Terrible. Met her only once in 5 years. Had numerous Nurses and one MD while with her and they all quit. She can't keep her staff. Very impersonal. charges for repeat visits when she could take care of things in one visit. A real Stock Yard. New Doctor agreed she's a quack.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1979559].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Entering this office, I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I'd been granted a huge favor by being allowed through the door. I really knew I had made a mistake when I saw pamphlets EVERYWHERE trying to sell spa-type goods and services (I don't remember seeing a single piece of endocrine-related literature on display; maybe they were under the beauty pamphlets.) The clincher: MD waltzed in long enough to state nastily,"Nothing wrong with your thyroid; no need for the medicine the internist prescribed" and out she went. Told to repeat labs 1 month with return visit to go over labs. (Sure. More $$...) The month was awful: zero energy/a struggle to stay awake each day. Cancelled the scheduled labs/appointment and found an MD who did PROPER TESTING and discovered I had Hashimoto's Thyroiditis; he placed me on the right dosage of medication and I now feel wonderful. As for this woman's "credentials," they appear to be used not for the patients' benefit, but solely for her own ego.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1979558].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudgear's for two years, yet have only seen the actual doctor one time. My pharmacy requested a refill on a prescription that I have been taking since 2008, and the office refused it saying that they never prescribed that medication for me. When I provided proof from the pharmacy, they then changed their story to they did not know I was taking this prescription. Well they have been refilling it for two years and they didn't know I was taking it? The record-keeping at this office is nothing short of inept. To top it off, I had to call my regular PCP to re-fill this prescription, and Dr.Rudgear's office changed their story yet again, and told my PCP that I was non-compliant and that is why they did not fill my prescription. I was just there 2 weeks ago and have the paperwork to prove it. It is my insulin for goodness sake, not a hardcore drug or anything! Stay away from this doctor if you value your health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1979557].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Horrible office! They are obviously in the business to profit and not to help their patients. I've been a Thyroid Cancer patient for several years. I had doubts about the office in the beginning, but kept giving each new PA a chance. I'e only see the doctor twice, and I've had 4 different PAs whom I had to update on my situation each visit. I got contradictory information each visit. They make you schedule a an appt to get lab results, even when they're normal. And I had to pay a $50 copay to see a PA unfamiliar with my situation just to get results. When it came time to schedule my RAI treatment (which includes isolation from kids), it took several calls to get return call. They couldn't work with my schedule for treatment. I demanded to be treated at hospital, and the hospital met my needs and were so helpful! I'm no longer a patient at the office, and should have done it sooner. Any other endo has to be better than this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1979556].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 11, 2012

I would like to thank Dr. Rudgear and her staff for changing my life. My GP kept putting me on antidepressants but I felt like there was something else. He finally sent me to an endo after I begged. He said he recommended Dr. Rudgear. It was a little out of the way for me, but the treatment was amazing. She had my hypothyroid diagnosed instantly and she and her staff did great monitoring to the right levels for me. I haven’t felt this great in years. I have to admit that they did have a small hiccup on a co-pay that took a little while to fix, but they fixed it. I wish all of my doctors offices were this good .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I love their PA Kimberly. She is always so helpful and kind and understanding. I really appreciate her time and effort in my health. I know she will help me get my medication right soon. Thanks Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I only saw Dr. Rudgear briefly one time. After that I only saw a PA. The staff turnover is amazing. Every time I came in, I see a NEW PA. There has to be something very wrong. Additionally, calls are not returned. There have been times that I had to call several times/days to get an answer to my question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979541].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Yep, that's right...they are sending me to collections for a bill that I haven't paid! WHY haven't I paid it? Well, that is because the PA did $1,000 worth of blood tests...and spent the ENTIRE visit selling me on the weight loss plan that they sell out of the office! NOT only that, they went as far as to do an ultra sound and I STILL don't have results! Why would you EVER pay for something that you didn't get the product of service for?!?! These people are on something...I quickly found out that they were full of it - thank God - and went to another doctor whose practice is amazing! Don't waste your time finding out your thyroid problem here...they will only sell you on weight loss product :( Oh, and they won't call me back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979551].votes_count ]]