Rate Dr. Sean R. White

Dr. Sean R. White's Ratings

Dr. White is a kind , caring man. He Listens to what you have to say, explains everything very well. He never makes you feel stupid or bad for asking a question. Dr. White and his staff make you feel as if you are the only person they are caring for at that time and never rush you. I have 2 kids and both having been seeing Dr.White for 4+ years now. My son is now a teenager and having a man for a doctor has been very helpful. He put both my kids at ease. Dr. White is open minded and willing to try new things and has the knowledge to help find the right answer for your child. He is a great person and wonderful doctor. I tell every one that has kids to go to him.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. White is extremely caring, knowledgeable, helpful, and personable. He listens to your concerns and gives the best and most effective feedback. My son absolutely adores him. Dr. White has many kids himself and it definitely shows. It literally feels as if he were just as concerned for my child's needs and wellbeing as he would be for his own. The staff is also very friendly and sociable.. From the receptionists to his medical assistants.. They are truly wonderful. I have referred countless parents to Dr. Sean White and will continue to do so. -Jamie Loen (Tytan Vietti)

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

My son loves everyone at dr whites office and loves going to see dr white he is great and we love him i will tell everyone i know with kids to go to him

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

He is wonderful with kids and has so much patience with the millions of questions parents ask! My kids actually look forward to going to the Doctor to see him :)

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. White is beyond amazing. He caught a serious heart condition that the hospital missed with my daughter, I am blessed he is my daughters doctor, I couldn't ask for a better one.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

I have two kids who have seen Dr. Magslay and he is great. But when I had my 3rd born child I didn't really want to have him as my babies primary. They said they would have the "on-call" Ped see him. Well the next day Dr.White walked in. He was so amazing and still is. He was so caring not only to our newborn but to me(Mom) as well and making sure I was ok.. He truely is genuine. He never makes you feel like you are less then him and never makes you feel like you're dumb for asking concerned parent questions. He is very informative as well. I've met about 5 different PEDS for my kids and Dr. Sean White is by far the best in the Harbor and the best I've ever met. I have and will continue to reccomend him to everyone that has kids that needs a PED! And his staff are wonderful too!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. White and his staff are amazing! They take the time to listen to your concern, and return calls swiftly. Dr. White never "rushes" you out the door, either. He makes you feel comfortable. You can see he really loves working with children. No matter how silly a question may seem, Dr White is ALWAYS willing to answer. I strongly recommend him to all parents.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Very satisified with Dr. Sean White's services. Would recommend others to see him.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr white is the best Doctor on the Harbor for the kids/babies.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr.white is an amazing doctor! He has a large family of his own and he loves children! I have a hard time trusting people with my girls and he makes it very easy to trust him! I will never take my children to any other doctor! He has a way of making children feel very comfortable and at ease! I have never had to wait more than I think 5 minutes to be seen and he always acts like we are his only patients! He is the best! And he has the greatest bedside manner!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag