Dr. Sean R. White

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Sean R. White has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Sean R. White
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5485625
19/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. White is a kind , caring man. He Listens to what you have to say, explains everything very well. He never makes you feel stupid or bad for asking a question. Dr. White and his staff make you feel as if you are the only person they are caring for at that time and never rush you. I have 2 kids and both having been seeing Dr.White for 4+ years now. My son is now a teenager and having a man for a doctor has been very helpful. He put both my kids at ease. Dr. White is open minded and willing to try new things and has the knowledge to help find the right answer for your child. He is a great person and wonderful doctor. I tell every one that has kids to go to him.
Insurance: Molina
RID: 2757795
09/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. White is extremely caring, knowledgeable, helpful, and personable. He listens to your concerns and gives the best and most effective feedback. My son absolutely adores him. Dr. White has many kids himself and it definitely shows. It literally feels as if he were just as concerned for my child's needs and wellbeing as he would be for his own. The staff is also very friendly and sociable.. From the receptionists to his medical assistants.. They are truly wonderful. I have referred countless parents to Dr. Sean White and will continue to do so. -Jamie Loen (Tytan Vietti)  Respond
RID: 2630421
29/04/13 5 5 5 5 My son loves everyone at dr whites office and loves going to see dr white he is great and we love him i will tell everyone i know with kids to go to him
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2549813
03/02/13 5 5 5 5 He is wonderful with kids and has so much patience with the millions of questions parents ask! My kids actually look forward to going to the Doctor to see him :)
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2530632
14/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. White is beyond amazing. He caught a serious heart condition that the hospital missed with my daughter, I am blessed he is my daughters doctor, I couldn't ask for a better one.
Insurance: Assurant
RID: 2442113
09/10/12 5 5 5 5 I have two kids who have seen Dr. Magslay and he is great. But when I had my 3rd born child I didn't really want to have him as my babies primary. They said they would have the "on-call" Ped see him. Well the next day Dr.White walked in. He was so amazing and still is. He was so caring not only to our newborn but to me(Mom) as well and making sure I was ok.. He truely is genuine. He never makes you feel like you are less then him and never makes you feel like you're dumb for asking concerned parent questions. He is very informative as well. I've met about 5 different PEDS for my kids and Dr. Sean White is by far the best in the Harbor and the best I've ever met. I have and will continue to reccomend him to everyone that has kids that needs a PED! And his staff are wonderful too!  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sean" to "Sean R."
RID: 1675536
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. White and his staff are amazing! They take the time to listen to your concern, and return calls swiftly. Dr. White never "rushes" you out the door, either. He makes you feel comfortable. You can see he really loves working with children. No matter how silly a question may seem, Dr White is ALWAYS willing to answer. I strongly recommend him to all parents.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1657286
09/12/11 5 5 5 5 Very satisified with Dr. Sean White's services. Would recommend others to see him.  Respond
RID: 1650047
01/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr white is the best Doctor on the Harbor for the kids/babies.
Insurance: Molina
RID: 1646055
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.white is an amazing doctor! He has a large family of his own and he loves children! I have a hard time trusting people with my girls and he makes it very easy to trust him! I will never take my children to any other doctor! He has a way of making children feel very comfortable and at ease! I have never had to wait more than I think 5 minutes to be seen and he always acts like we are his only patients! He is the best! And he has the greatest bedside manner!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1645525
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor never made us feel like we overreacted or anything.  Respond
RID: 1383267
09/03/11 5 5 5 5 We had our first baby in January of 2010 and didn't have a pediatrician in mind. We asked around of who was accepting new patients and were told about Dr. Sean White. After our daughter was born he came to see her the next day and I will have to say that I was a little worried since I haven't met him yet of picking him as our daughters pediatrician. Then we met him. He is exactly the kind of Doctor that I wanted our daughter to have and also one who could handle me as a new Mother and all my questions. Dr White is patient, kind, knowledgable, professional and great with our daughter. She absolutly loves him. It has been over a year and we are still very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new pediatrician.  Respond