Rate Dr. Matthew C. Largent

Dr. Matthew C. Largent's Ratings

Dr. Largent is fabulous. I had to have four wisdom teeth removed at once and he explained every step of the process to me, including what medicines he was giving me and what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. He was available after the procedure for me to talk to whenever I had questions, recommending how to stagger my medications to better manage pain and giving detailed instructions for post op care. I feel like I hit a gold mine having him as my doctor, and if you need an oral surgeon he is definitely the one to go see!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Largent is an excellent oral surgeon. I had two molars extracted by him in the last three years. His skill and knowledge are unmatched by any doctor I have ever met. He has the ability to put you at ease and to perform surgeries quickly, leaving you with little or no pain. If you are looking for a great doctor you need to look no further. You will not be sorry if you choose Dr. Largent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Very good oral surgeon. I had a molar extracted and had no pain, no mess and it was fast. Everyone in the office was very nice. I highly recommend Dr. Largent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

I will be forever in debt to this doctor for helping to heal my baby brother. His care and concern for him was evident and he made us all feel better and more hopeful after each consultation in the hospital. Keep up the good work doctor! I wish my brother didn't live in a different town so he could stay under your care. We will never forget you. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221671].votes_count ]]