Rate Dr. MATTHEW C. LARGENT

Dr. MATTHEW C. LARGENT's Ratings

Dr. Largent is an excellent oral surgeon. I had two molars extracted by him in the last three years. His skill and knowledge are unmatched by any doctor I have ever met. He has the ability to put you at ease and to perform surgeries quickly, leaving you with little or no pain. If you are looking for a great doctor you need to look no further. You will not be sorry if you choose Dr. Largent!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Very good oral surgeon. I had a molar extracted and had no pain, no mess and it was fast. Everyone in the office was very nice. I highly recommend Dr. Largent.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I will be forever in debt to this doctor for helping to heal my baby brother. His care and concern for him was evident and he made us all feel better and more hopeful after each consultation in the hospital. Keep up the good work doctor! I wish my brother didn't live in a different town so he could stay under your care. We will never forget you. Thank you.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag