Rate Dr. Lee E. Rubin

Dr. Lee E. Rubin's Ratings

Had both my hips replaced by Dr. Rubin. Everything turned out great. He's very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I went for an initial visit, scheduled my surgery and canceled it afterwards. I did not feel confident with Dr. Rubin after he rushed me through the appointment and did not believe me when I told him about my allergies. I need to establish a level of trust and he did not do that. The whole place was like a factory after waiting for an hour to see the doctor for 10 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

This guy was great! I had the left hip done end of February, back to work by March, spearfishing and free diving by MAY, swim workouts in pool, elliptical machine and gym, biking, by end of May and back to playing UWR (underwater rugby) by June 18th. I was walking by the end of the first day in the hospital and discharged by noon the next day. The approach Dr. Rubin uses speeds up the healing and rehab process by doing less damage to the muscles. I highly recommend him and Miriam Hospital, very professional and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Had full left knee replacement four weeks ago. Still recooperating but wonderful with pain management and I have minimal scarring. Excellant at explaining procedure and is bringing new and innovative ideas to knee replacement surgeries. Staff at Mariam had nothing but positive remarks about Dr. Rubin. Would definity recommend Dr. Rubin in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Excellent susrgeon. Straight forward.Appointments are on time, great post operative care. Explains throughly the procedure and the recovery process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I had a very positive experience from my initial consult to my surgery and after care. I had total left hip replacement. It was the best thing I ever did. It has improved my quality of life immensely. The scarring is minimal and it has healed well. I put lotion on the scar and after 4 months it has faded. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Rubin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

DR. Rubin was recommended to me by another orthopedic doctor who did not do full replacements. He is a great surgeon. He recommended Miriam Hospital's Orthopedic Center, which was fantastic, operated on a Friday morning, I was walking Friday aft, got released Sat, went off crutches four days later, drove, went back to work within a week and started riding a stationary bike the second week. I have felt great since the operation. His staff is very helpful. The prep was great and helped aid my recovery. I can't recommend DR. Rubin or Miriam Hospital enough for a full hip replacement. I will not hesitate to go back if need be on the other hip (which, fortunately, right now is great).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I had a total knee replacement performed by Dr Lee E Rubin of University Orthopedics on Dec of 2012. Dr Rubin had come highly recommended by a friend who worked for a knee replacement manufacturer and had been in numerous operating rooms with different physicians. It has been 7 months since the surgery and I could not be more satisfied with my results and Dr Rubin's care and compassion. He was always available to answer questions and found him very easy to speak with. His surgeries are performed at Miraim Hospital and the staff of professionals on the specialty unit were highly competent. If considering knee replacement surgery, I would place Dr Rubin at the top of the list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr Rubin and his office and hospital staff were wonderful to me. I had both hips replaced within 12 months and I feel like a new person. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Great doctor. Total hip replacement on a Friday morning, climbing stairs on Saturday, released from hospital on Sunday. If I ever need the other hip replaced I won't even think of getting any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][221857].votes_count ]]