Rate Dr. Stanley M. Naguwa

Dr. Stanley M. Naguwa's Ratings

According to all the doctors I dealt with during my respiratory problems Dr. Naguwa is a great allergist and asthma therapist. Some of them went as far as to admit that he is a bit off and it takes time to work with him. Well forget it. I found him useless, stubborn, unwilling to listen and too busy to deal with his patients. I refuse to go back to him. After being incorrectly diagnosed with asthma, having a productive cough for months and showing decreasing results of spirometry tests he still refused to admit that I might have a problem that is not asthma. He was too busy telling me that it takes time for the drugs to work. OVER 4 months of not being able to breath. After imploring my Primary Care physician to give me a referral to another doctor I finally got some results. If you need a doctor who wants to lecture you like a student, make no eye contact, not actually help, deal with problems like they are in a text book not in real life Dr. Naguwa is great. I've moved on.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

Excellent. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag