Rate Dr. Jose A. Torres

Dr. Jose A. Torres's Ratings

Wonderful Dr. Knowledgable and ever so gracious. I have post polio syndrome along with adrenal insuffiency, and so many other issues, and I thank God for Dr. Torres, and his staff.
GOD BLESS,
Maryann Picarello

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I have many issues . Disc replacement in my neck, fibromyalgia, arthritis . Dr. Torras is given me many injections and epidurals. He does everything he can to help me. So thankful I have him. He takes the time to explain everything to me . Everyone in the office is wonderful and I understand everything that they say. Wonderful doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Yes I was a patient of Dr courses for 4 years so paid I was very shocked when I got the letter in the mail stating he can no longer see me and its been 7 months now still trying to find a pain doctor said um I don't have to pay $500 for I wish you all the luck because to me is not a great also I get a letter after 4 years Sadie so if your self paid. in a prepared to be cut off from

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Torres broke off our patient/doctor pain management contract after I was seen in the emergency room following a car accident where I was prescribed and received medication in the e.r. I found this extremely cold hearted, not to mention having a patient go "cold turkey" after being on medications for some time. Dr. Torres also does not have an on call physician after office hours in the even an emergency room doctor could consult with him. I would never recommend such an unprofessional and uncaring physician again. Also, the office staff is very hard to understand on the telephone, I've been disconnected several times, and the office manager, Marisol Gibbons treats the patients like children. I am over the age of 60 and I do not appreciate being treated like a school child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

the worst experience I ever had the stuff is rude and they will hang up the phone to you when you need something I called them back and they said bye do not call here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

I have used Dr Torres on several occasions to deal with pain and numbness from cervical spine issues. I was apprehensive for the first visit, but now I look forward to the almost instant relief. He is a great docter and a good person too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I can not say enough about Dr. Torres. I have stenosis and was not able to walk. I did three epideral injections in 2009 over 4 weeks (1 every 2 weeks) and it worked. It wore off the following year, like he said it might, so I did three more in 2010. He had better technology so he did the guided injection (I watched on screen as he did it.) This time, he was able to vary the injection to help with my major problem in the right side and the new problem in my left side. Note that I am a PE teacher and I am basically back to normal. I lost feeling in 4 toes but that was due to the injury and prior to the injections. As a former football player, it's nice to be able to do things again. Should I have a reoccurence, which is possible, I am just going straight to Dr. Torres. He is awesome. He is highly recommended by Dr. Max Medary, who is an awesome neurosurgeon in Orlando.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

I have the greatest appreciation and respect for Dr. Torres. He has enabled my spouse to resume normal activities after a failed lumbar fusion 8 yrs ago and has enabled me to return to jogging/exercise in less than 3 yrs after a collapsed disk. He has enabled both of us to keep our back pain under control so that I could continue to work, traveling back and forth to UK, and my spouse able to enjoy her great-nieces visits. He is attentive, knowledgeable, concerned and works with you to allow you to live your life without pain controlling you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

This doctor's cervical injections on me (because of bulging discs) caused both of my hands to go numb all the time! Don't do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979691].votes_count ]]