Rate Dr. Leland Greenwald

Dr. Leland Greenwald's Ratings

Dr. Greenwald is very thorough and helpful. He did many tests to try ruling out ALS, but ultimately that was my diagnosis. He then sent me to the Forbes Norris MDA/ALS clinic for evaluation, just to be sure. He did everything he could to make sure my diagnosis was correct. He responds promptly to my requests, and has a good bedside manner. I recommend him highly.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Greenwald is knowledgeable, helpful, professional. EX & prompt attention - All good from a satisfied Patient!!

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

I've seen this doctor at least every 6 months for six years so far. I think he really knows his stuff. I've had very little progression of my disease while under his care. I trust him completely. I think he listens to, and cares about, what I have to say.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

Hard to communicate with him. His nurse is not very nice and she even told me that I will not be healed and I have to take medicine all my life, which really disappoint me and scare me.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag