Rate Dr. HEATHER K. MCISAAC

Dr. HEATHER K. MCISAAC's Ratings

Dr McIsaac literally saved my life at a time when I did not value it much. She gave me the tools needed to restart my life with a new outlook. I am here because of her work

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

Don't get on her bad side otherwise she can be very unprofessional, by making up stories and put in my VA medical records. shame on you. I made the VA take out the false allegations in my VA medical records.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

In June of 2012 I was facing bankruptcy and foreclosure. I was contemplating suicide. A good frend of mine, and fellow vet, suggested I check in at the VA clinic in Monterey, Ca. It was at the cilinic that I met Dr. McIsaac. Her professionalism and understanding was incredible. I'm sure without her help that day I would have ended my life. She is incredible!!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Very competent and caring!!!! She is concerned about her patients and takes time to hear them out.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

This is a great Dr. She is very knowledgable, well educated, caring, and bright. I have known and used this Dr. for nearly three years and would recomend her to my own children if needed. Dr. Mc Isac is my favorite Dr.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag