Dr. HEATHER K. MCISAAC

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. HEATHER K. MCISAAC has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5502261

30/05/14 1 2 1 3 Don't get on her bad side otherwise she can be very unprofessional, by making up stories and put in my VA medical records. shame on you. I made the VA take out the false allegations in my VA medical records.  Respond

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5437971

01/05/14 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 3588201
27/10/13 5 5 5 5 In June of 2012 I was facing bankruptcy and foreclosure. I was contemplating suicide. A good frend of mine, and fellow vet, suggested I check in at the VA clinic in Monterey, Ca. It was at the cilinic that I met Dr. McIsaac. Her professionalism and understanding was incredible. I'm sure without her help that day I would have ended my life. She is incredible!!
Insurance: Veterans Administration
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "HEATHER" to "HEATHER K."
RID: 2757949
09/08/13 5 5 5 5 Very competent and caring!!!! She is concerned about her patients and takes time to hear them out.  Respond
RID: 1454134
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 This is a great Dr. She is very knowledgable, well educated, caring, and bright. I have known and used this Dr. for nearly three years and would recomend her to my own children if needed. Dr. Mc Isac is my favorite Dr.
Insurance: Veterans Administration