Dr. Gerald E. Thompson

Rate Dr. Gerald E. Thompson

Dr. Gerald E. Thompson's Ratings

Dr. Thompson and his staff are very personable and helpful. I have only waited a couple of times to be seen, however the wait time was not more than a couple of minutes. Dr. Thompson has been treating patients I believe for over 40 years and is very knowledgeable. He listens to the physical complaints that I have and than specifically treats them. I always leave his office feeling so much better. I have not had any problem scheduling an appt as Dr. Thompson does not want his patients to wait when they are in pain. He has even made special appts for me to be treated in the evenings, Saturday and Sundays. I highly recommend this doctor to any one looking for a chiropractor that really cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222224].votes_count ]]