Rate Dr. Susan R. ANDERSON-JONES

Dr. Susan R. ANDERSON-JONES's Ratings

Dr. Anderson and her nurse practitioner, Julie Hough, both come off as arrogant and condescending. If they really cared, it sure didn't appear that way. I had been going there for treatment for severe pain, but the it hadn't been working. If you make an appointment, you will not see the doctor. You will see the nurse practitioner (who thinks she is a doctor). I only saw the doctor when I was there for an injection. During my Caudal injection, the doctor was gossiping with her staff (while sticking needles in my spine) and as soon as she was finished she started to rush out the door. I wanted to ask her a question so I asked quickly before she left. She gave me an answer, but it really didn't answer the question I asked and she was already walking out the door as she told me the "answer." I called the following business day to see if I could get the answer I was looking for and the nurse I spoke to didn't sound like she was very happy to have to explain anything to me. I let them know my frustrations (in writing) and they got very offended and decided they no longer wanted me as a patient. They acted like they had spent soooo much time working with me and I had wasted their time. Um... they got paid every time I was there. The doctor also said her processes might be slow, but they are probably the best in the city. Somehow they made me feel like the guilty party. The most time they ever spent with me is after I had let them know of my feelings and to let me know they were done with me. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I would not recommend them to anyone. This doctor like for you to make several unnecessary appointments. Save yourself the pain, time, hassle and money. Go somewhere else.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Horrible doctor and person. She and her staff are rude, condescending and uncaring...Please don't waste your time! Please

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Had three visits with this doctor. Never ran any tests or did any diagnostics on my main complaint. On my last visit, the waiting room was standing room only, as she wasn't even on the property. Waited two hours while people were running around frantically telling us "She said she'd be back in 15 minutes". She did tests on my shoulder and told me I was fine and there was nothing she could do for me. A previous doctor had me on the max dose of Fentanyl, and I expressed to her that I wanted off of this medication. At that point, she threw up her hands and told me she couldn't help me. I began to cry and told her I was scared to stop the medication without a doctor's help. To this response, she called my family doctor and told him not to prescribe me any medications that I was "under her care". She is a psycho. After showing MRI to another doctor, there is definitely heavy trauma and damage to the shoulder, but I still haven't gotten diagnostics done on my hip and sacro joints. She is a nightmare with a capital N. Even the staff at my family doctor rolls their eyes when I mention her name. She is a sham and a horrible human being.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

She was late and she basiclly has a meat process. Over two hrs for procedure. Standing and talking to.staff instead of doing procedure. Nurse IV bleed all over because she screwed up. Then tells me she will give me paper to go back to work. But said to come back.in two weeks. Then her offices calls a week later telling me I could have went back to work after procedures. So short term disability denied me, so I didn't get paid for a week. I will not.recommender to a dog.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I got a severe infection from her nurse trying to start an I.V. She did not use a new needle after several attemps to get a vein. I was hospitlized for a week because of this. Because of her untrained staff I would not send my dog to her.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Anderson worked with me to try and resolve my very long term pain issues. In all my interactions with her she was fantastic! She gave me multiple injections both in my head and my cervical spine. She was always extremely competent and caring and she did everything that she could to help me. Unfortunately, much of her efforts were blocked by the VA's unwilliness to follow her recommendations. This despite the fact that the VA referred me to her for treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone experiencing pain issues. She is the very best!

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag

Unlike the other person rating this doctor, I found her and the staff to be very knowledgeable, informative, affordable, of average punctuality, and very good "listeners." I was VERY surprised at the other rating. I have seen her twice-once for intake, and once for two shots in my head for migriane pain. We have not this quickly found my resolve; but, I have seen over a dozen aclaimed specialists for this same problem to no avail. I like this doctor's down-to-business style and I feel she will most likely be able to find me relief from my INTENSE, disabling pain, where other noted neurologists have failed. She is definately not a "pill pusher" and looks to find permanent solutions to your health problem(s). I will continue to see this practioner.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag

very arrogant will not inform you of harm of specialty surgery I.D.E.T. misinforms you of hazards of surgery. very bad

Submitted June 15, 2006 | flag