Dr. Susan R. ANDERSON-JONES

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Susan R. ANDERSON-JONES has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5343497

14/04/14 1 1 2 3 She was late and she basiclly has a meat process. Over two hrs for procedure. Standing and talking to.staff instead of doing procedure. Nurse IV bleed all over because she screwed up. Then tells me she will give me paper to go back to work. But said to come back.in two weeks. Then her offices calls a week later telling me I could have went back to work after procedures. So short term disability denied me, so I didn't get paid for a week. I will not.recommender to a dog.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 4784085

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.9  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan R."
RID: 1491975
20/07/11 1 1 3 3 I got a severe infection from her nurse trying to start an I.V. She did not use a new needle after several attemps to get a vein. I was hospitlized for a week because of this. Because of her untrained staff I would not send my dog to her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 643513
18/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson worked with me to try and resolve my very long term pain issues. In all my interactions with her she was fantastic! She gave me multiple injections both in my head and my cervical spine. She was always extremely competent and caring and she did everything that she could to help me. Unfortunately, much of her efforts were blocked by the VA's unwilliness to follow her recommendations. This despite the fact that the VA referred me to her for treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone experiencing pain issues. She is the very best!  Respond
RID: 139867
13/02/07 3 5 5 Unlike the other person rating this doctor, I found her and the staff to be very knowledgeable, informative, affordable, of average punctuality, and very good "listeners." I was VERY surprised at the other rating. I have seen her twice-once for intake, and once for two shots in my head for migriane pain. We have not this quickly found my resolve; but, I have seen over a dozen aclaimed specialists for this same problem to no avail. I like this doctor's down-to-business style and I feel she will most likely be able to find me relief from my INTENSE, disabling pain, where other noted neurologists have failed. She is definately not a "pill pusher" and looks to find permanent solutions to your health problem(s). I will continue to see this practioner.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 32524
15/06/06 1 1 1 very arrogant will not inform you of harm of specialty surgery I.D.E.T. misinforms you of hazards of surgery. very bad  Respond