Rate Dr. Ronald R. Vernon

Dr. Ronald R. Vernon's Ratings

I went to Dr. Vernon's office over two years ago for care. I have Kaiser Insurance, so I had to pay out of pocket for my care. I suffered for more than 7 years with chronic neck and lower back pain before I came to him. Nothing I tried before ever fixed it and it usually made it worse, and I have tried everything except surgery. Spinal Decompression was the best thing I ever did in my whole life. It was worth every penney, ten times over. I have the freedom to live my life pain free, where before the pain was so bad I was nauseous all the time, and sleeping in a recliner chair because I couldn't sleep in a regular bed, it was too painful. Everything was too painful. Dr. Vernon is extremely knowledgeable of Spinal injuries and the use of Spinal Decompression. I am extremely grateful for the care I received at the Spine Center. I tell everyone I know about it. It's really wonderful. I have my life back.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

I visited 4 office for spinal decompression and Dr. Vernon's office was the most pleasant and by far the most knowledgable. He allowed me as much time as I needed for my questions and really explained everything thoroughly. A big plus was that Dr. Vernon was much less expensive than the other offices I visited.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag