Dr. Ronald R. Vernon

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Ronald R. Vernon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ronald" to "Ronald R."
RID: 2108791
04/05/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Vernon's office over two years ago for care. I have Kaiser Insurance, so I had to pay out of pocket for my care. I suffered for more than 7 years with chronic neck and lower back pain before I came to him. Nothing I tried before ever fixed it and it usually made it worse, and I have tried everything except surgery. Spinal Decompression was the best thing I ever did in my whole life. It was worth every penney, ten times over. I have the freedom to live my life pain free, where before the pain was so bad I was nauseous all the time, and sleeping in a recliner chair because I couldn't sleep in a regular bed, it was too painful. Everything was too painful. Dr. Vernon is extremely knowledgeable of Spinal injuries and the use of Spinal Decompression. I am extremely grateful for the care I received at the Spine Center. I tell everyone I know about it. It's really wonderful. I have my life back.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond
RID: 1825180
30/03/12 5 5 5 5 I visited 4 office for spinal decompression and Dr. Vernon's office was the most pleasant and by far the most knowledgable. He allowed me as much time as I needed for my questions and really explained everything thoroughly. A big plus was that Dr. Vernon was much less expensive than the other offices I visited.
Insurance: Anthem