Rate Dr. Noor Bilbeisi

Dr. Noor Bilbeisi's Ratings

For the life of your kid, run as fast as you can from this dentist. Dentist in this office does too many unnecessary procedures on her patients. Office that's open 3 days a week has to make money somehow to stay afloat. We assumed that dentist would have best interest of the patient in mind and never thought that she would do unnecessary procedure in order to make money. They took full mouth xray of my 5 year old and then 6 months later took another frontal X-ray saying that the 1st xray was not so clear. She also recommended placing caps on front teeth because of some cavities. We took our son to another dentist who said caps were not necessary and simply filled the teeth because they were gonna fall soon anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Bilbeisi was has performed a miracle... She was able to extract my son's tooth while other dentists couldn't even get my son to open his mouth for an x-ray!! I was actually considering putting my so to sleep in order to have his tooth pulled out (as some other dentists suggested), but Dr. Bilbeisi was confident and advised me that it might not be necessary and it would be costly to do so. I was so glad to follow her advice. After the tooth extraction, my son said Dr. Bilbeisi was his best dentist ever and he would have no problem coming back to see her (note that he used to "hate" seeing a dentist). Wow! Unbelievable! Just totally amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222589].votes_count ]]