Rate Dr. Rayford W. Thweatt

Dr. Rayford W. Thweatt's Ratings

Dr. Thweatt is not only the best psychiatrist I've ever had; he is - bar none - the best physician I've ever had! He's extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of subjects - not just psychiatry. He is definitely a modern-day renaissance man. He is also the epitome of compassion. I worked for Dr. Thweatt a few years before I became his patient, and he was wonderful to work for. I give Dr. Thweatt the highest ratings possible all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][709918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Thweatt is a gentle, unpretentious man. He appears eager to be helpful. I found him easy to trust and talk with. His nurse, Phyllis, is very responsive and kind, even under pressure. If Dr. Thweatt has a shortcoming, it is knowing what drugs cost and the most economical ways for patients to secure them. He prescribed a drug for me that was $300 for 5 weeks and didn't mention the high cost at all. I'm not even sure he was aware of it, but I feel should have been and should have asked if that would be a barrier for me. It was. Still, I wholeheartedly recommend him for med consultation. He seems like he would be excellent in therapy, too, but I have not used her for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][709917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr. Thweatt saved my life. He helped me want to live when I was suicidal. He talks to me on the phone when I need him. I now have my life back on track but if I need him, I know he will be there to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][709916].votes_count ]]