Rate Dr. Brendan D. Killory

Dr. Brendan D. Killory's Ratings

I had a very serious brain malformation that 5 other neurologists missed. He took one look and my scans and realized why I was having problems, and validated years of pain. Please, if you need a neurosurgeon, dont hesitate to trust him. He is very skilled. After the craniotomy he performed for me I was up and walking jn 24 hours, had very minimal pain, and left the hospital in 3 days. He is caring and attentive and really knows what he is doing. Best doctor, and staff I have ever dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and a very caring individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Very caring, did not feel rushed during my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Great Doctor very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS I'VE EVER MET. HE DID A GREAT JOB ME AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Killory was very compassionate and knowledgeble. He took time to listen to my problem and did a great job making sure I understood my diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222680].votes_count ]]