Rate Dr. Franklin S. Weingarten

Dr. Franklin S. Weingarten's Ratings

doctor is great although a little hard of hearing. biggest problem is the crazy wife that runs the office. He's a doctor not the pope!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I echo the comments that Darlene Weingarten is a bitter, unfriendly, and uncompassionate person. When my husband ran out of his bipolar medication, they would not give us a couple day's worth until he could get to his appointment. They made him go without the medication. then when he arrived at his appointment 10 minutes late due to bad traffic, they had given his appointment away and made him wait another 2 hours to see the doctor. When I told Darlene that my husband needed to take his meds regularly or he could have a manic episode, she suggested that if that happened they would call the ER. She is RIDICULOUS! Also their office doesn't accept credit or debit cards. You must pay cash or check. Get with the times please! And Dr. Weingarten prescribed a pain medication that couldn't be taken with my husband's other regular meds. The pharmacist was shocked that it had been prescribed and wouldn't release the drug.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

half hour wait, most ineffective staff ever...called me to give H1N1 and when I got there told me I was not eligibile. They called me and offered it!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

I quit after some frustrating years, deciding that I didn't need that kind of hassle in my life. The Dr. is kind and mostly capable, but his office manager has always been a pain to deal with. Then when I left, she charged me $60 (in advance)for a bad copy of my 5-year records (with repeated pages) and sent a duplicate package to my husband's new doctor instead of to mine.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

The personality of Darlene Weingarten (the person in charge of the front desk) is chilly, making it difficult to even schedule an appointment. Anyone calling a doctor's office doesn't need her confrontational attitude.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Weingarten managed my wifes complex medical problem in years past. He was the best doctor I have ever come across. He identified problems that specalists did not find . He spent extra time and effort . I dont understand this average rating at all...

Submitted Feb. 21, 2007 | flag

I didn't even get a CHANCE to go see this doctor. I made my appointment, filled out the paperwork I was asked to fill out, and because I got their phone message a few days late they cancelled my appointment and when I called the person at the front desk totally let me have it for not returning a phone call. I explained that I had a really busy week, I was sorry I didn't get the voicemails on time, and if I had any inkling they were going to call I would have tried to remember to keep an eye out for it...she told me it wasn't something they normally do. Great, so I get punished for something that they don't normally do? I suffer from depression, anxiety, ptsd, and chronic pain---forgive me if I'm not as on top of things as THEY are. So basically, I get treated like crap because I returned a call 3 days late. Unless you have no problems and are completely on top of your life, I guess this isn't the doctor for you. I thought they were there to help, I guess I was wrong.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2006 | flag

Find another Doctor- He made several errors over the course of two years. His wife works the front desk and treated me with no respect, she is quite possibly the most sour person I've ever met. Dr. Weingarten should think about retiring.

Submitted June 15, 2006 | flag