Rate Dr. Robert W. Tinsley

Dr. Robert W. Tinsley's Ratings

after using 3 other podiatrists my regular doctor suggested I try DR Tinsley I have arthritis in the arches of both feet for over 12 years some days I couldn't walk my first visit was many x-rays he then gave me a script IT WAS A MIRICALE DRUG the first day the pain was gone and has not returned for the past 3 months NO FOOT BRACES TO WALK AND NO NIGHT BRACES he is a wonderful doctor I have to have a neuroma removed and believe me DR TINSLEY will be the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Always late! Waited over one hour for every appt. staff just let us sit without the courtesy of an update. Waited another fifteen minutes in his exam room before he came in. Never once did he or his staff apologize. As far as skills, I found him very average in methods and sub average in bedside manner. Very flippant and matter of fact attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Tinsley did an outstanding job on the joint replacement in my big toe. And the scar is almost invisible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

he has been my family podiatrist for over 20 years. He never operates needlessly and has an incredible bedside manner. Office staff is tops

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222718].votes_count ]]