Rate Dr. Adam H. Hamawy

Dr. Adam H. Hamawy's Ratings

This was my second breast reduction procedure in the past 12 years and I must say, the second time around is a charm. I'm very pleased with the outcome and Dr. Hamawy was an absolute pleasure to have as my surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and spends the right amount of time to ensure the patient's needs are being met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

This was a doctor I would be proud to refer my friends to. My breast reduction surgery will change my life but what a bonus in having Dr. Hamawy as the surgeon. He was as caring as he was professional as he was approachable and knowledgeable. He made me feel as if I were the only patient in the world. I would go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

I will definitely recommend Dr.Adam Hamawy to everyone I know. He's is a very high level professional. Dr.Hamawy has a wonderful and professional staff. He listens and gives the highest level of care to his patients. I want to thank him for ridding me of my pain which I've suffered from for so many years. Thank you Dr. Hamawy for my Breast Reduction and your EXCALIBUR professionalism. I will carry you in my prayers always. God Bless you always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Hamawy surgically removed a lipoma from my right arm. I was very happy with the result and can now wear short sleeves without feeling self conscious. I am not a big fan of going to the Dr.'s, but Dr. Hamawy was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. His nurses and staff were also very nice and understanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamawy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Hamawy was a great physician and I have referred several co-workers to him as well. I would trust him to perform surgery on me anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Hamawy is very knowledgable and is very thorough when explaining the procedure that is being done. He doesn't seem to mind when he has to repeat information so that I can under-stand it. He is very professional but his bedside manner is calm and caring. I was upset and crying during a couple of my visits with Dr. Hamawy and he was very patient with me. (I might add that Dr. Hamawy had nothing to do with my crying --) I am sorry to see Dr. Hamawy leave but I wish him all the best. I know he will do well in the future because of his knowledge skill, patience, and warm bedside manner. I appreciate the relationship I had with Dr. Hamawy over the past 2 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Hamawy was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question i had with 100% confidence. At the beginning, i was very nervous of the surgery I was going to have done. I asked many questions about recovery and Dr. Hamawy was right on. I am no longer held back or self conscious of my gynecamastia. Thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Hamawy is a very skilled surgeon. He was very thorough in explaining my procedure and recovery process and making sure he answered any and all questions I had. He was friendly and professional. I have had several compliments on my tummy tuck. My results are phenomenal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222783].votes_count ]]