Rate Dr. Philip M. Bach

Dr. Philip M. Bach's Ratings

I've gone to Dr. Bach for years. I don't really have a heart problem, just a weird heart arrhythmia, but continue to go to him because he's the best doctor I've ever been to. Knowledgeable, funny, kind, and so much more.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

My husband and I moved to the area a few years ago and finding a good cardiologist was difficult for us. But we finally landed on Dr. Bach's doorstep and it was an immediate fit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He spends adequate time explaining your situation to you and is thorough in his diagnosis. He has a good sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable. Since good medical care is our priority, we feel very fortunate to have found such a good cardiologist.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag

Oh Dr. Bach. I can't say enough kind things about him. That man is amazing. One of the best cardiologists I have seen. Very witty at times and deeply cares about his patients. I was in the building one day to see another dr. and ran into Dr. Bach whom I hadn't seen in like 6mos. I asked if he remembered me. He laughed and said something that had happened at my last appointment. I was totally impressed. He is a very sharp man. LOVE HIM!!!! He rocks!!!!

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag