Rate Dr. Jeffrey G. Daws

Dr. Jeffrey G. Daws's Ratings

My family and I have used Dr. Daws for 15 years. He is the ultimate professional with great staff and excellent skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. D's for over 3 years before I had to move out of state; he & his staff are great - on the ball, easy to work with, good sense of humor (w/o the laughing gas; ).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr Daws and his staff are fantastic! When you find a dentist this good - you don't give them up for anything. It's a bit of drive now that we have moved but well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Daws for about 7 years. I've never had a better experience than with Dr. Daws and his team. He's extremely good at what he does, and he's equally as concerned about each and every patient that comes in there. Unlike other dentists I've been to, it's clear that Dr. Daws does the work that needs to be done, not the work that's going to make him more money. If he thinks something isn't a huge deal, he'll tell you. He really focuses on what's best for you physically and financially. My wife and I live in the Ann Arbor area now, but we still make the 45 minute drive to see Dr. Daws and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Simply the best in the state of Michigan. The staff, dental hygienists and the doctor himself are extremely caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Best dentist ever!.......and worth the drive. Very kind and caring, and very professional. Recommend this dentist highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I am an adult who is terrified of the dentist. Dr. Dawes however, alleviates all of my dental chair fears. He is the most amazing dentist I have ever had. He walks you through each and every step of what he is doing. He is very professional, and caring. I am thrilled that I was able to find him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist, or anyone wanting the best dentist there is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Daws is the best dentist I've ever had! He talks you through everything he's doing, even if it is just simple, routine stuff. You can immediately tell he cares about you and your teeth by the way he speaks to you. His staff is exceptionally friendly and thorough. The office is tiny but modern and clean. There is a significant wait time to see him, but it's well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

Really great people work in this office. Dr. Daws and his staff were very accommodating of my schedule and just generally pleasant and helpful in every way. I used to be someone who hated going to the dentist, now I know I just needed to find a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Daws by a co-worker and have been a patient at this office for the past few years. In addition to regular cleanings, I've had a root canal done that was quick and painless -- followed by a perfectly fitting crown. Highest marks for this dentist and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979990].votes_count ]]