Rate Dr. John O. Meadors

Dr. John O. Meadors's Ratings

In 2009 I had 2 free visits on my feet for neuroma and plantar problems... I was there with my father, so I did not get the sales pitch. It healed both my feet within a few weeks and I have never had problems again. My father got the snake oil treatment and ended up spending $6000. However, to be fair, he went in with pain at a level 10 and after 24 treatments had a pain level of about 4 for the rest of his life, which was the last 5 years. Never did see Dr. Meadors and spent a fortune on foot orthotics which he never wore. The young staff really make a fuss over older people and so I think many go there for company when they are lonely.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

I have had 13 appointments of 30 with this clinic and am experiencing a very positive result regarding my back health. He has an outstanding staff, a knowledgeable chiropractor which we see every third visit, a well equipped clinic, a masseuse also available and scheduled as part of the package agreement. I am very satisfied with my the effectiveness of the treatments I have received. Bob Winegar

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

It was not helpful at all for me at all. They told me that within 20 visits I should see a big difference. That was over five years ago and today I still suffer from back pain after 48 visits. I never even met Dr Meadors in all the time I went there. I strongly feel I through $6500 out the window! Most times I we all waited and waited to be treated. I see the commercials now on TV and want to tell everyone watching not to throw their money away. Take a cruise instead!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Due to a couple injuries on each side of my back, I have had severe lower (mostly) back pain for almost 20 years. I tried the 2 free treatments and, though the massage and laser treatments felt good at the time, there was no discernible benefit afterward. My general impression was that "Dr." Meadors is running a very efficient racket. From the run'em-through-the-mill marketing approach to his silly appearance in a lab coat with, of all things, a STETHOSCOPE around his neck. Very "doctorly", in a con-man sort of way, but completely useless as a chiropractor. The whole outfit was designed almost completely to extract as much money from people as possible with almost no actual regard for their actual improvement.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

As a result of multiple herniated disc in my middle to lower back I was living in severe pain. I was also experiencing paralysis in my left leg. After FAILED attempts with physical therapy, cortisone injections, medications and traditional treatments my MD's recommended surgery. I was headed for confinement in a wheelchair. When my wife and I saw Dr. Meadors TV commercial we called immediately and scheduled a free consultation. I have now had 25 treatments and I can honestly say I am pain free and have regained full use of my leg. The treatment was painless and the staff was always professional. Thanks to the Utah Spine and Disc Institute I have my life back. I am always recommending the clinic and treatment to family and friends. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who suffers from back pain.....Call and make an appointment. Albert Ray Kinison [email protected]

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I've suffered, off and on, from "problem back" issues of pain, stiffness, etc. for almost 20 years, so I decided to try the 2 "free" treatments. As I came in for the 1st visit I was struck by the feeling of being sucked into some sort of processing machine. That continued when, after a pointless 5-minute "evaluation", I was ushered into a room and given a very nice massage and treatment with a laser, all of which was quite pleasant. At the same time I was told about the Meadors outfit in glowing terms, by the pleasant enough attendant. Afterword I had 10-12 minutes in the traction machine in a cramped area chuck full of other people either being "tracted" or waiting to be. From start to end, the whole thing lasted a bit over an hour but, sadly, when I walked out it was with the limp and pain as when I walked in. The same thing happened in the 2nd but it concluded with a 20-visit, $5K+ sales pitch. No sale. Bottom line, it's a money machine for Meadors, nothing more.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag