Rate Dr. Edward J. Dooley

Dr. Edward J. Dooley's Ratings

I think Dr Dooley is a good dentist, however there always seems to be a lot of problems that "spring up" making my trip to the dentist very costly. He seems to be trying to make up for lost revenue or perhaps he is about to retire, but his focus is definitely on hip bottom line which is money. For this reason I would be nervous to recommend him to anyone I know. He is a good dentist, just very eager to find as much wrong in your mouth as he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

First the good: He's very knowledgable and does a great job with root canals, tooth bonding, etc. His staff is also proficient and nice. The not-so-good: you might end up with him finding more things wrong with your teeth than other dentists, resulting in more monetary outlay on the patient's part. Our family of three goes to him every six months and brush, floss, etc, yet there's always something else that seems to be wrong with the teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

As a former employee and patient. I have to say that Dr. Dooley is the best. Not just to work for but he is a pure genius. He knows dentistry inside out. Takes excellent care of his patients. I would refer anyone to him for treatment!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980076].votes_count ]]