Dr. BALJINDER S. BATHLA

Chicago, Illinois Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab
Website: chicagosportsspine.com External Link
Practice: ADVANCED MEDICAL & WELLNESS OF SPRING HILL, S.C.
Hospital:
Phone:312-623-7246
Med. School:Wright State University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. BALJINDER S. BATHLA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "BALJINDER" to "BALJINDER S."
RID: 2664203
28/05/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Bis understanding, great listener ,answers questions, willing to say he does not know but will look for an answer for you, makes me feel like a person. He .is sympathetic Staff can sometimes be a little curt but if you push, you can get to the right person,
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 2582655
11/03/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Bathla has most artful skills, he is very carrying doctor, allways accomogates patient's needs, allways agrees to see his patients on short notice if needed. His knowledge and professionalism are beyond words, my mother is most grateful for his treatment.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1829042
01/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bathla is easy to talk with, he listens carefully, offers treatment options, is gentle and professional. He listens better tnan my Primary. He's wonderful!
RID: 1281028
27/10/10 5 4 5 5 I have had many back surgeries which left much nerve pain. This doctor has implanted a stimulater in my spine and I am still walking. He is one of the best doctors I have had in my many different experiences with all the surgeries. He looks at you not, through you!, listens, and then tries different ways for you to cope with your pain. I recommend him very highly. I have even sent my sister to see him with her back problems.