Rate Dr. Baljinder S. Bathla

Dr. Baljinder S. Bathla's Ratings

Dr, Bathla's is a very nice and compassionate person who listens to what's going on with his patients and help them resolve whatever problems or challenges that they face without making them feel like it's all in their heads. He takes his time with his patients so you don't feel rushed. His staff is one of the best I have seen in a doctor's office in quite a while. They are there to help also. Dr Bathla offers good qualitative care .

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Bis understanding, great listener ,answers questions, willing to say he does not know but will look for an answer for you, makes me feel like a person. He .is sympathetic Staff can sometimes be a little curt but if you push, you can get to the right person,

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Bathla has most artful skills, he is very carrying doctor, allways accomogates patient's needs, allways agrees to see his patients on short notice if needed. His knowledge and professionalism are beyond words, my mother is most grateful for his treatment.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bathla is easy to talk with, he listens carefully, offers treatment options, is gentle and professional. He listens better tnan my Primary. He's wonderful!

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

I have had many back surgeries which left much nerve pain. This doctor has implanted a stimulater in my spine and I am still walking. He is one of the best doctors I have had in my many different experiences with all the surgeries. He looks at you not, through you!, listens, and then tries different ways for you to cope with your pain. I recommend him very highly. I have even sent my sister to see him with her back problems.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag