Rate Dr. Kourosh K. Shamlou

Dr. Kourosh K. Shamlou's Ratings

I have had Dr. Shamlou as my doctor and he is a very caring physician. He perform my back surgery and he took very good care of me. I would recommend Dr. Shamlou to anyone who is suffering with back issues. He is intelligent and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He did me a back surgury and excellent doctor and treat me very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I can't say enough about this Dr. He is the best. Great Dr. Great personality, Makes me feel totally confident in his ability as a Doctor. I trust him explicibly. So happy to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

WONDERFUL INTELLIGENT DOCTOR AND TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. I WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN IF I NEEDED TO USE HIS SPECIALITY. EXCELLENT BACK SURGEON AS I HEARD FROM ANOTHER PATIENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Great Doctor. Not a cut happy surgeon. Exhausts all other options before recommending surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710057].votes_count ]]