Rate Dr. ALI Sepehr

Dr. ALI Sepehr's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sepehr and his entire staff are all very knowledgeable,helpful, and pleasant! I would highly recommend Dr. Sepehr for any and all services

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I think Dr. Sepehr is Amazing! He is truly an artist. I feel blessed to have meet him. As a 50 year old women living in the O.C. you know I have seen a few Doctors to keep up appearances. I have NOW found the BEST! I kid you NOT! He is NOT pushy nor does he try to up-sale anything! My face with the Laser work and fillers feels and looks 10 years longer! He is NOW my permanent Dr. for all my Facial needs and wants~ Thank you Dr. Sepehr! Oh and his front office stay is AWESOME which really makes a huge difference when your dealing with things of this manner.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

I had great experience over all with everyone in Dr. Sepehr's office. The receptionist were very polite and accommodating with all my questions. They were on top of their game and very professional. Dr. Sepehr is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He is very honest and straight forward he tells you exactly what to expect and what the results of your procedure will be. He does not over sell anything to buy your business, he makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and leaves it up to you to make your own decisions. He is very thorough with his explanations of what to do before the procedure and what to do after and also what to expect. Very polite, professional and experienced in his field. His prices are the lowest I have come across and his work is simply AMAZING! I am extremely satisfied with everything Dr. Sepehr has done and have no complaints. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!! :)

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

My results were a far cry from his before and after photos and what he said he could do. Very disappointing and the prices were higher than other more experienced cosmetic MDs. I didn't realize he's not a board certified plastic surgeon but an ENT.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sepehr thoroughly explained the procedure before he began. He took the time to answer all of my questions. The staff was polite and efficient.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I am ecstatic with the results from the Smart Skin CO2 laser that Dr. Sepehr performed recently. Thank goodness for the Groupon deal too or I might not have been introduced to the finest facial surgeon in Orange County. This was not my first time up to bat with lasers as I've had CO2 in the early 90's and two fraxel experiences in the last three years. The experience with Dr. Sepehr and the results acheived are more than could ever be imagined. He is an artist and what is also truly amazing about him is his humility and kindness. I have found someone I will trust all my facial needs with from now on. I have had the most painless recovery possible. I was able to have the treatment without pain meds as well, other than the topical anesthetic cream and a relaxant. All of my questions have been answered immediately and I could not be happier.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I'm not a newbie to lasers.. that said I had the CO2 laser performed last Sat - July1, Dr. Sepehr discussed my previous treatment experiences (how my skin reacted/recovered), potential down time and what post treatment care products I should use. I found him to be extremely attentive and alert to what could be potential issues (Asian skin), I am out in the yard quite a bit, etc. The first few days were certainly a bit of a shock, my skin was browned/red from the treatment, day 3 the peeling started. I'm now one week out and my skin is perfect, slightly pink, smooth and very clear, my hairdresser commented that I was glowing and my skin looked smooth as a baby's bottom! Dr. Sepehr is very grounded in his approach to fillers and procedures, and will be very honest in what they can and cannot accomplish. I found him to be very gracious and caring, I am already planning my next appt for another CO2 treatment. Thank you Dr. Sepehr, my skin looks wonderful!

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sepehr is an amazing doctor! he performed a revision rhinoplasty on me in did a fantastic job, i would recommend him to anyone! He's so nice and understanding, honestly the best plastic surgeon i have come across! He did more than i could ask for, and i am thrilled with the results. He's absolutely amazing

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Very understanding and patient with us whom are not familiar with laser treatment. Not condescending and down to earth yet very knowledgeable . Explains options and limitations of individual procedures in plain English. Never fails to return calls from "nervous-nellies". Consultation not a hurry hurry atmosphere of buy this buy that style . Best of all are results. Joyiously happy when brown spots just flaked off, complexion smoothed out and looked younger. Best of all that is only a couple of weeks. Dr Sepehr said there will be continued improvement for 3 months as collagen "rebuilds" , or as he analogized ..........defrags like a computer does.My only disappointment was why did I wait so long. Sounds like a commercial, but no I am a guy who was hesitant to enter what I perceived as a gals arena. Thanks Doc.. Chuck

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag