Rate Dr. George M. Wahba

Dr. George M. Wahba's Ratings

I've had two prior back surgeries and have had a pain pump since 2000 and needles to say I've had the pump replaced four or five times but the pain continued to be so overwhelming that my internist sent me for an MRI and that showed that I had more damage above the prior surgeries and needed a laminectomy and was sent to one surgeon that was not the right surgeon for me so on the advice of my internist I went to see Dr Wahba and was very impressed with him and his knowledge so I decided to let him preform surgery on my back. It's now been three months since my surgery and I'm doing so well that it's hard for me to believe that I could feel this good after all these years and past surgeries. Dr wahba has given me more relief than I ever thought possible. After searching all these years and trying to find help and almost giving up I am so glad to have found Dr Wahba and his talents . to anyone with back problems you know how bad the pain can get and how easy it is to give up please do what I did and go see Dr Wahba and see what he can do for you

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I've had 2 back surgeries for herniated disc in my lower back, right side L5S1 and left side L4 . The first surgery was in 1996 for the right L5 area. With the first surgery I was in the hospital 3 days and have an 8 inch scar on my back. Dr. Wahba just did my second surgery at the end of June on the left side L4. The surgery was done as an Outpatient and my scar is maybe 2 inches. I would rate my experience with Dr. Wahba a 10. I know it was several years between surgeries but Dr. Wahba is what I like to call a "Young Gun". He is very considerate of the activities I want to do and my quality of life. I was 100% pain free after the surgery. I didn't even need to take the pain meds that were prescribed. After 2 months I feel great and will start easing back into the activities that I love.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wahba is a great Doctor, I had spinal fusion one day and went home the next, pain free!! My recovery time was 2 months was back to bouncing around driving a truck with no problems.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I am so happy I found Dr Wahba to perform surgery on my lower back. The surgery was very successful and I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I thought my life was over until I met Dr. Wahba! I feel like I have my life back. I have suffered with low back and leg pain for years. I suffered with every step I took and I was crawling up my stairs. After having surgery, in the recovery room, My pain went from 10+ to 3. I felt better healing from the surgery!! :) Two months later, I feel 0 pain. I will highly recommend Dr. Wahba to all my friends who suffer with pain. Thank you, Dr. Wahba!!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I had very sharp pain in my left leg and after an MRI found that my l5 s1 disc had herniated and pinched the nerve to my leg. This pain progressed to the point I could not function at work and I was in constant pain. Dr. Wahba explained the very slight chance of recovery without surgery (knowing I had already tried therapy and the severity of the herniation), and the high possibility of permanent nerve damage. His staff and Mercy truxton took me in on Dec. 24 2013 and performed the discectomy on my L5. I was able to stand immediately with little help and after a short nap at home, able to have Christmas dinner with my family. I have had no leg pain what so ever since the surgery and have progressively regained strength and ability. I could not have asked for a better gift. Dr. Wahba is a blessed man with the staff and knowledge to do so well in his field. Please do not hesitate to see him and his staff at mercy south west. Surgery is his last resort but when needed, he is the best.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Wahba did very good on my back, had very bad back and leg pain. Now 100% better after He worked on my back.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wahba is a wonderful surgeon. I had spinal laminectomy with hardware (fusion) in early June and was back to work by August. Today I have zero back pain.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I was suffering from nerve pain from my back down through my leg. I went to Dr. Wahba and after trying several options that didn't relieve my pain he suggested surgery. I am extremely happy with the results, it's been a year since my surgery and I haven't any problems. My pain was gone right after my surgery so I am very grateful to Dr.Wahba and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

I am a 52 year old woman i was told I would be paralized in 9 months my hands was already numb my spinal cord was pinch it was because of a car accident Dr Wahba saved my life. This Dr is amazing now I can feel my hands and i got my life back please if you have any spinal problems see this Dr I promise you will not regret it

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag