Dr. Jacqueline Bracy

Rate Dr. Jacqueline Bracy

Dr. Jacqueline Bracy's Ratings

Until I moved away from CA, I went to Dr. Bracy for my check-ups and also for a small surgery. She was always thorough, informative, and patient. I felt like she placed a priority not only on my health, but on my active well-being. (As opposed to some doctors who just focus on fixing a problem without inquiring further about how a certain treatment might affect my lifestyle or my priorities) When my husband came with me for my surgery, she made sure he felt comfortable as well. She's also very proactive on encouraging patients to value their their health, such as checking to see if I was keeping up on other types of check-ups, etc. She has a great staff, which can't be underestimated when it comes to dealing with insurance companies nowadays, and making sure they get approval for treatments and cut through all that red tape. (I don't envy that job at all.) I'm really not looking forward to finding someone else near my new home; I will just have to hope to find someone as good.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I needed to find a new doctor as mine retired last year. I made an appointment with Dr. Bracy's office based on the positive reviews she had received from current/past patients. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Dr. Bracy!!! She is a kind, caring, and friendly doctor. She took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout my exam and concerns. All of the office staff is awesome, too! They were all wonderful from the first phone call to book the appointment to the staff that took care of me before I was seen by Dr. Bracy. If you are looking for a new doctor, you will definitely love this doctor and her staff!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

I've been going to her for several years. She is an excellent doctor -- always takes the time necessary to explain or put concerns to rest. I cannot say the same for the front desk staff -- abrupt and borderline rude. I put up with it because the doctor is worth it.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Bracy's since 1999. She is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her. She delivered my son in 2001 and she still remembers him and our experience to this day.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

If you're looking for a gynecologist I highly recommend Dr. Jacqueline Bracy. Dr. Barcy has the perfect combination of friendliness, care, and speed and efficiency. Office is efficient as well. My experience with doctors and dentist in LA is they over charge and under perform. Dr. Bracy's rates are very reasonable.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Bracy by a co-worker and told that she was thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Bracy makes the patient feel comfortable and open to any questions. As someone mentioned previously, you never feel like she is in a rush to see another patient.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

I chose Dr. Bracy as I could only find people who had good things to say about her, and I have had a lot of trouble finding a good doctor. At my very first visit with her she sad down and talked to me. She asked me questions about my medical history and did not seem rushed at all. She also makes sure that you get the results of all test results even if they are perfectly normal. I really appreciated that since I was coming from another doctors office that didn't give you your results if they were normal, and then acted like you were annoying them when you called to check. I am just hoping that she can recommend a good OB when I get pregnant.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bracy is very professional. Performed excellent surgery on me and made me very comfortable before, during and after. She is excellent at followup and her office is so professional and friendly. She even takes me early for my appointments if she is not busy. She listens and gives me options and always follows through with what she says she will do. She keeps current on procedures and information and presents all the facts to me. I really trust and like her. And she delivered my granddaughter 7 years ago when she did OB work and made my daughter very comfortable. I really enjoy having her as my gynecologist. I finally know I am in good hands.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2007 | flag

I love Dr. Bracy. She listens, cares, remembers, and has a great, upbeat personality. She performed surgery on me to remove a cyst, which enabled me to get pregnant. I was only sorry she no longer delivers babies, so I had to find another OB.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2006 | flag

excellent doctor. gives me all the time and information i need. her staff could be a liitle more friendly.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2005 | flag