Rate Dr. James C. WESTON

Dr. James C. WESTON's Ratings

Dr Weston is an amazing chiropractor that really takes the time to explain to you why you are feeling the way you feel. The Dr is very thorough and his staff is always cheerful, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I always refer him to friends and family. There is no reason anyone should live with pain and Dr. Weston can help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Staff at the front desk were very polite and curtious. I arrived to my appointment 15 min ahead of time and they took me in right away! NO WAIT! Amazing! Dr Weston was more concerned with my wellness than he was with how much money he would recieve from me. He took x-rays at no cost before any adjustments to make sure that chiropractic was the correct route. I was so happy with my choice of Dr's, I would definatly reccomend him to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223312].votes_count ]]