Rate Dr. Paul L. Dudley

Dr. Paul L. Dudley's Ratings

My experience with Dr Dudley has been exceptional. He has treated either my self or my family for many years combined. He has always been very caring and patient listening to our symptoms. For my self it took a couple visits to narrow down the best treatement. The first pass was effective but costly, to get me in control but for the ongoing treatments he then tried other generic options until we found the correct Rx. He gave me the choices all at the same time and worked on them one at a time until I found the best combination. The cost in the end was very affordable. The final combination of a generic and herbal suppliments has really helped. The staff there is also very nice. I'm happy to have someone of his caliber on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Dudley is a great doctor! I definitely trust his medical judgement/diagnoses. He is thorough, kind, caring, and very approachable! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Dudley is very rude and would not evaluate me a second time because he says well nothing is wrong, I've already checked you out and starts looking at my feet and started to talk about my walking well I might have an unusual walk but I was there for my huge bump on my head that has been hurting for about 5 months

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2414921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

not helpful. always writes lots of prescriptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

I found Dr. Dudley to be very patient, caring and willing to listen. He was thorough and knowledgable. He wasn't rushed and spent time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Dudley has an insensitive manner. He was patronizing and lacked compassion. He was rushed and brusque in his explanation of the medical condition. I would recommend steering clear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Dr. Dudley does not let you talk, at all. He interrupts you every time you start to say something no matter what it is about. He had me crying because he would not let me talk, at all, and he said he would no longer see me unless I was seeing a psychiatrist. I will never see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I found him impatient and unwilling to regard me as a person instead of a disease. However being realistic about health care providers I am fighting as hard as I need to be seen and heard. there is no point in controlling my condition at the sacrifice of my personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710144].votes_count ]]