Rate Dr. Julie T. Chen

Dr. Julie T. Chen's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

In 4 months with Dr. Chen I have lost 41 lbs,reduced my glucose level from nearly diabetic to normal. I no longer suffer from gastro-esophageal issues nor do I have the sinus,mucous & constant cough. My energy is great! I did make dietary changesI once thought impossible & now live without certain foods. I am so grateful for the results. Dr. Chen is a real partner committed to my health. Of course she can’t control what I eat and how I live; that part is my responsibility. Her part is knowing the medical stuff and giving me a course of supplements and dietary lifestyle changes that, if implemented, will support my body into returning to it's natural healthy, self-healing state. She is brilliant at this. She is competent and able to communicate clearly. You can count on her to do her part and like any task as big as being as getting fully healing , you will have to do your part, but I don’t think you could ask for a better medical, preventative professional to work with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Dr. Chen is extremely thorough! Due to her care, I rarely have any symptoms from my lupus! The previous five years, I was typically out of commission for up to a month each year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Based on extensive lab work by Dr Chen, she has made nutritional and dietary recommendations for me. As a result of following her recommendations I have experienced major improvements in my overall health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Chen has changed the way I live my life in so many ways. She has helped find a natural way to improve and sustain my Rheumatoid arthritis condition. Her method of counsel is very pleasant and not pushy. She always spends time and listens carefully to your needs and concerns. I really value her care and feel so lucky that I found her. I feel my life is completely different now, and I feel so much better since I do not have so many flare ups or suffer in pain too long. I love that she has taught me a natural way of fighting my condition instead of taking typical Rheumatoid medications. She is truly an inspiration for me, and I feel blessed to have found her. I have had such great results that I have recommended family and friends to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I was referred to a rheumatologist for lupus(SLE). He is very smart, but has a "prescription drug orientation." I chose Dr. Chen to be treated as a whole person and to use non-Rx as much as possible. I am very satisfied with our work together. She gives me more time than the rheumatologist, she answers all my questions, she keep right on top of the research and does not let me take fad remedies without proven efficacy. She is fun and we have great back & forth sessions. She treats me with respect and expects me to know about my own health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I tell everyone about Dr. Julie Chen and describe her as my "health" trainer! Many people will invest personal dollars for physical trainers and aren't willing to put in the time it takes to heals one's body internally through diet, supplements and exercise. I came to Dr. Chen via recommendation from a friend because I wanted someone who supported healing without meds. Dr. Chen is very meticulous in analyzing my blood panel and determining the correct supplements and diet accordingly. She will observe over time my numbers so that we can tweak as needed. I came to her for inflammation and by the next visit it was gone (I even forgot why I initially came!). She is very patient and will always take the time to answer my questions. Julie Chen tries to fix the root of the issue, not band-aid with meds. If you want to heal naturally, I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for almost 3 years and have been very satisfied with the outcome of her treatment recommendations and monitoring of my health status. I sought her help for control of back and RA pain because I did not want to use pharmaceuticals. I have reduced the inflammation in my body and am virtually pain-free.We work on short- and long-term goals and reevaluate every few months. She is very bright and well informed, keeps up with research, is concerned about her patients, listens and teaches effectively, responds to phone calls in a timely manner, works at keeping costs manageable, and is down to earth. I have achieved fine quality of health. I am a professor teaching Nursing for 20 years at a university. I am thankful to have Dr. Julie in my life. She has been GREAT for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

What can I say? I was probably Dr. Julie's biggest skeptic, but right from the start she was upfront in the fact that this was not a quick fix. She said that it was going to take time to fix something that took me years to break down. Her whole goal is to use vitamin supplements and other natural remedies to help your body fix itself with out taking a lot of pain meds. I worked for over 30 years in construction, which took its toll. In addition, I have RA , osteoporosis and fibromyalgia. It has taken time, but her remedies have made me feel so much better. She takes her time explaining anything I need and will answer all questions. Her staff is extremely friendly & efficient. I have recommended her to many of my friends for a multitude of ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Julie Chen is very knowledgeable on treating rheumatoid arthritis (RA). She treats it holistically, incorporating all aspects of treating the disease, not just using a pill. Everything she's recommended for me has been spot on, and effective. I trust her recommendations and knowledge. Since seeing Dr. Chen, my pain has pretty much gone away, without any pain medication. The diet and supplements have helped tremendously. Furthermore, the warm heat packs on my neck and tight muscles have helped my muscles heal and learn to relax. She understood all my symptoms and helped me to gain control over my disease. One of the few doctors out there who truly gets RA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223356].votes_count ]]