Rate Dr. Sally Bodensteiner

Dr. Sally Bodensteiner's Ratings

After having blood work done, I was never sent the results. After three months, I called the clinic again and discovered that not only did my thyroid medication needed to be adjusted, but that I had high cholesterol as well. I received no feedback on how to control the cholesterol, so I researched online to find treatments and a diet plan. I was stunned that Dr. Bodensteiner did not contact me concerning the cholesterol, as it was at a dangerously high level. The staff members are polite, but I could tell that Dr. Bodensteiner is an axe-wielding control freak who makes her employees miserable.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Failed to diagnose and test for obvious severe medical condition.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

Poor communication with patients about changes to schedule or when the doctor would be late for an appointment. Doctor would rarely have time to assist with needs of patient when sick during pregnancy and often patient didn't feel comfortable asking doctor questions from the stand-offish feeling doctor presented.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag