Dr. Albert P. Pepka

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Albert P. Pepka has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Albert" to "Albert P."
RID: 1732784
09/03/12 5 5 5 5 My kids have been seeing Dr. Pepka since their birth. He is caring and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Lisa (Dr Pepka's daughter) is also as great as Dr. Pepka and staff is very helpful. Highly recommended.
RID: 1512269
14/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pepka came to the hospital during a holiday weekend just to meet my baby as his new patient before he left for vacation. Consequently, both my children are patients of Dr. Pepka's. He is extremely knowledgeable and is supportive of me as the parent. He is punctual, the office is clean, and the staff is friendly. I am always able to get an appointment when I need one and the office is especially good at same-day appointments when an illness comes up.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1445047
19/05/11 5 4 5 5 I love Dr Pepka, both Lisa and Albert. They care for both my children ages 4, and 8 months. They have great bedside manner and you can tell they really care as well as know what they are talking about. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a pediatricion. They also are great at getting you in same day. If your child is sick, they will get you in within a few hours every time. Love it!
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 979936
03/09/09 5 5 5 5 I have taken my son to Dr. Pepka since birth and he's almost 16. I love, love, love Dr. P and his entire staff. They have always gone above and beyond to help us out. I am going to be a grandma and my daughter loves this office so much she has decided to take my grandchild to Dr. Lisa (Dr Pepka's daughter) who is also amazing. Eileen and everyone on the staff is very knowlegdable and always are willing to help us out in any way they can. They are all amazing!!! I am sorry my son is getting too old to continue with them but that's the great experience we have had with this office!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 608576
06/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pepka has taken care of our kids for the past 10 years. He is very thorough and knowlegeable. After my daughter was experiencing stomach issues from anxiety, he even called after 8 to check on her. We appreciate that concern.
RID: 401012
11/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pepka has cared for both of my children at the time of birth and has provided exemplary care all their lives. I appreciate his straight forward, no nonsense attitude and has managed to make me a better mother, and less of a worry wart all of these years. He is not God, just a man that loves caring for children. I am grateful that my kids have benefited from his care. His focus are the children, parents should be aware that he cares about them as much as you do.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 53387
30/10/06 5 5 4 Dr Pepka and staff are Very helpful and seem to know what to do most of the time. Daughter had some ear infection problems and when finally refered to ENT was told shouldn't have waited that long. Other than that no problems and always available to answer questions even not during regular hours.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 52094
23/10/06 5 5 5 We've been going to Dr Pepka for over 16 yrs and we have never had any problems. The office staff has always been helpful and friendly. Dr Pepka himself is a good doctor and either resolves the problem or refers us to the appropriate specialist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 48536
02/10/06 5 5 5 he is a great doctor, he is nice. The staff is nice. they are vary helpful and they know what thay are talking about. he makes kids happy after they have left. He is just a great doctor and sincerely wonderful. he is the best.  Respond
RID: 39731
07/08/06 1 1 1 Office staff kept poor records, Dr. Pepka failed to treat my child based on reoccuring problems only only delt with the immediate problem. Over charged me on two occasions. Very rude nurses and office staff.  Respond
RID: 39551
06/08/06 5 5 5 Great doctor. Great with kids. very knowledgeable. Always has wonderful advice.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000