Dr. CHRISTINE M. CISNEROS

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. CHRISTINE M. CISNEROS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHRISTINE" to "CHRISTINE M."
RID: 2667497
31/05/13 5 5 5 5 The staff at US Healthworks was wonderful. Dr. C was great -- every time I was at Therapy, she would walk through and stop to look at my injury, answer questions and generally make sure she knew of my progress. During office visits, she always listened to me, and answered any of my concerns. She explained my injury clearly, and is continuing to see me until the full extent of long-term damage is understood. So many other workman's comp clinics would not spend this time time! I would definitely recommend US Healthworks and Dr C to others!
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond
RID: 1426242
26/04/11 5 5 5 5 I arrived late to my appointment, but her staff were friendly, and I was soon seen by Dr. Cisneros. She was friendly and knowledgeable, even making some jokes. I felt her diagnoses was accurate. She did not rush through the exam and made sure all of my questions were answered. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cisneros and wish other doctors were as caring.
Insurance: Anthem