Dr. Vanessa Rashid

Dr. Vanessa Rashid

Rate Dr. Vanessa Rashid

Dr. Vanessa Rashid's Ratings

Dr Rashid is an amazing dentist---extremeley competent, sensitive, approachable, totally patient-centered; the entire staff is very capable, friendly, and the office is first class; this is by far the best dentist and the best dental experience I have ever had; she is a true professional and a really, a true artist; what she did with my teeth is astounding.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I have a terrible anxiety when it comes to the dentist but Dr. Rashid & her assistant Maria were so comforting and patient!! I broke a tooth and got in the next day for an appointment, although had I been in pain I feel they would have seen me the same day. I waited less than 5 min to be seen. I was in and out and back to work in about an hour. She also prescribed me a prescription strength fluoride toothpaste and said we may be able to reverse some of the issues she noticed during my exam, as apposed to pressuring me to spend a ton of money on unnecessary dental work like other dentists I've gone to. I will definitely be going back for all my follow up care and for anything else I may require. I'm so happy to have found her on my first try!!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Everyone was so nice and friendly from the front desk, the dentists helper, the girl who cleaned my teeth and Dr. Rashid. The work I had done turned out beautiful and I am very pleased with this dentist and her office, I would definitely recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Each time I go to this office I'm greeted with a smile. I always have everything clearly explained to me and I'm so happy that I have finally found a dentist that I actually enjoy going to see.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Staff was rude. Doctor was having a bad day. Nothing went right.Made me very uneasy. Unhappy with results.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Fantastic dentist. Very patient, gentle, and great at cosmetic dentistry!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag