Rate Dr. William J. Alton

Dr. William J. Alton's Ratings

I've seen a couple of cardiologists in my lifetime because my job requires that I move from time to time. Dr. Alton is by far the best cardiologist I have had the pleasure of working with. Professional and accurate in diagnosing a problem, did a very thorough history on me and found an issue I didn't know existed. He also found something on my CT that no one else had noted before. But the thing that I like the best about Dr. Alton is that he is such a nice guy. Very personable and professional, and he has a way of explaining things that makes it easy for a layperson to comprehend. Follow up communication with his staff needs some work, but at least it is easy to get them on the phone. In sum, I would highly recommend this cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710225].votes_count ]]