Rate Dr. Susan C. Biegel

Dr. Susan C. Biegel's Ratings

Dr. Biegel had taken over Dr. Bescoby's patients when he retired in the 80s. He was our family doctor since we moved to Upland in 1963.

We were patients of this doctor for years and have left her staff's services in 2010. We never saw Dr. Biegel. We did see her NPs and PAs, but never the doctor. You would think that she would be more interested in practicing medicine rather than maximizing her business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Something needs to be done about Dr Biegle, she is never at the office and is only out for the money!!Enough said..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I had an amazing experience at Dr Biegels office. The staff was sooo warm and welcoming I always felt like I was being treated with compassion. The Dr seen me and I addressed all my concerns, she listened and acted on them..Also, what was really nice was they had in house ultrasound... I didn't need to go to another imaging center to have one...love that all this is done under her office...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I was very impressed with ALL the staff members, really felt Dr. Biegel put me at rest, made me feel very comfortable and concerned, professional attitude by all. The time frame was amazing, particularly the wait in the front office, MD came in while RN was still completing assessment. All very competent, really appreciated all the tests Dr. Biegel felt were needed, which were not done for a long time, EKG, bone density test, and the fact that these could be performed in the office setting. She also ordered blood work, mammogram, which were long past due also. Dr. Biegel and staff all appeared very interested and concerned in me as a patient. I was highly impressed and glad that I changed doctors to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

When I went into Dr. Biegels office for the first time, it was bright and relaxing. The receptionist had a big smile on her face and was very friendly. Dr. Biegel is both a good Dr. and person. It is obvious by her warm demeanor that she truly cares about people. She is knowledgable and extremely professional as well. I highly recommend her to everyone, especially those who are tired of the cold sterile enviornment and treatment that tends to be the norm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Excellent staff. Attentive, friendly and willing to help. I will highly recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The staff and doctors always seen to have genuine concern for me... I always seem to get seen pretty quick...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The office staff are very nice and easy going. Dr. Biegel takes her time to really understand your concerns. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Great Doctor. Very compassionate and patient with her patients. And always take her time to do the job right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I been very happy with dr. Biegel and her staff, I've been a patient since early 1980's. I highly rec this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1980380].votes_count ]]