Rate Dr. Assaf Gordon

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Ratings

I have used Dr. Gordon after two severe injuries. He was a miracle worker. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone with chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

It took a while to finally get to a treatment that worked for me, but that was mostly because I wanted to try conservative measures first. I felt the procedures I had were explained fairly well, but I wasn't prepared for the extremely lengthy recovery time and didn't know until I was on the table for a procedure that I couldn't have the entire thing done at once and had to schedule a second appointment while I wasn't really thinking clearly. I have always gotten appointments quickly and the staff have been very friendly, but I think they're lacking a bit in clearly communicating with patients what they should expect, not just in terms of preparing for a procedure, but more detailed info on what to expect from a recovery. Dr. Gordon and his PA are quick to recommend procedures, and I wasn't always convinced those procedures were the correct course of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Gordon Jan 2009 after I had a horrible experience with another PM Dr. Dr, Gordon's practice Capital Spine & Pain Management Centers are very strict & by the book when it comes to medications which makes me more comfortable. I suffer from extreme/chronic back pain & have had 4 back surgeries in the past 5.5 yrs. Dr. Gordon has found a combination of 3 medications that allow me to function with a pain level of about a 3 out of 10. He is very thorough in his exams, and is always looking at different ways to improve my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223641].votes_count ]]