Rate Dr. Assaf Gordon

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Ratings

The staff and Doctors are very good at what they do and take the time to explain the in's and out ' s about your health issues. I definitely would recommend this office to anyone I know who may need a spine and pain specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are THE Best....Professional, Helpful, Attentive and do all that is possible to provide relief from pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone seeking pain relief or a referral for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Gordon is excellent - He is a very positive doctor who seems to enjoy his profession and appears to enjoy in general -- what a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are professional and helpful in every way. I recommend everyone I know with back issues to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is a great listener, wants to know your level of pain since your last treatment and if it helped, discusses the treatment he recommends during your visit and offers his recommendations going forward. Dr. Gordon is THE Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. A, Gordon is a very wonderful doctor, he takes the time with his clients, and gives them the utmost respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Excellent care !!! Dr. Gordon is truly an asset to this practice. He explains procedures very well and takes the time to listen and understand the problems and concerns of the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have used Dr. Gordon after two severe injuries. He was a miracle worker. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone with chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

It took a while to finally get to a treatment that worked for me, but that was mostly because I wanted to try conservative measures first. I felt the procedures I had were explained fairly well, but I wasn't prepared for the extremely lengthy recovery time and didn't know until I was on the table for a procedure that I couldn't have the entire thing done at once and had to schedule a second appointment while I wasn't really thinking clearly. I have always gotten appointments quickly and the staff have been very friendly, but I think they're lacking a bit in clearly communicating with patients what they should expect, not just in terms of preparing for a procedure, but more detailed info on what to expect from a recovery. Dr. Gordon and his PA are quick to recommend procedures, and I wasn't always convinced those procedures were the correct course of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2244988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Gordon Jan 2009 after I had a horrible experience with another PM Dr. Dr, Gordon's practice Capital Spine & Pain Management Centers are very strict & by the book when it comes to medications which makes me more comfortable. I suffer from extreme/chronic back pain & have had 4 back surgeries in the past 5.5 yrs. Dr. Gordon has found a combination of 3 medications that allow me to function with a pain level of about a 3 out of 10. He is very thorough in his exams, and is always looking at different ways to improve my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][223641].votes_count ]]