Dr. ASSAF GORDON

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ASSAF GORDON has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5568607
18/06/14 5 5 3 5 It took a while to finally get to a treatment that worked for me, but that was mostly because I wanted to try conservative measures first. I felt the procedures I had were explained fairly well, but I wasn't prepared for the extremely lengthy recovery time and didn't know until I was on the table for a procedure that I couldn't have the entire thing done at once and had to schedule a second appointment while I wasn't really thinking clearly. I have always gotten appointments quickly and the staff have been very friendly, but I think they're lacking a bit in clearly communicating with patients what they should expect, not just in terms of preparing for a procedure, but more detailed info on what to expect from a recovery. Dr. Gordon and his PA are quick to recommend procedures, and I wasn't always convinced those procedures were the correct course of action.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

25/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 1684818
12/01/12 5 5 5 5 I began seeing Dr. Gordon Jan 2009 after I had a horrible experience with another PM Dr. Dr, Gordon's practice Capital Spine & Pain Management Centers are very strict & by the book when it comes to medications which makes me more comfortable. I suffer from extreme/chronic back pain & have had 4 back surgeries in the past 5.5 yrs. Dr. Gordon has found a combination of 3 medications that allow me to function with a pain level of about a 3 out of 10. He is very thorough in his exams, and is always looking at different ways to improve my quality of life.
Insurance: Aetna