Rate Dr. Prabhjot S. Khalsa

Dr. Prabhjot S. Khalsa's Ratings

I highly recommend this doctor. He is brilliant. I came to him with symptoms that puzzled the other doctors I had seen. He listened, asked questions and after some thought was able to diagnose my rare disease. I continue to drive 2 hours in order to be seen by him. He is cautious when deciding a course for treatments or medications in order to minimize the side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2414957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor. He was able to diagnose my condition immediately and referred me to a neurosurgeon. He was very kind. He took time to listen to my complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I had a bad experience with this doctor...he was insensitive, made hurtful comments, and didn't have as a good range of knowledge as other neurologists I talked to for my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710249].votes_count ]]